2014 Porsche Cayenne Diesel
Black Stock # 180141A, WP1AF2A27ELA34407, Intercooled Turbo Diesel V-6 3.0 L/181 engine, Automatic, 29, Black exterior
At a Glance
Intercooled Turbo Diesel V-6 3.0 L/181
8-Speed Automatic w/OD
20/29 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: Cayenne
- Trim: Diesel
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Black
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 180141A
- Model number: 92AAV1
- VIN #: WP1AF2A27ELA34407
- Mileage: 44157
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Diesel V-6 3.0 L/181
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Diesel Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Certified. *NEW CAR TRADE*, PANORAMIC ROOF*HEATED STEERING WHEEL, DRIVER MEMORY PACKAGE, HEATED SEATS, REVERSING CAMERA WITH FRONT & REAR, CONVENIENCE PACKAGE, EXTERIOR PACKAGE IN HIGH GLOSS BLACK, SIRIUS SAT RADIO, PLEASE CONTACT MICHAEL DIDIO FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, 3.0L V6 DI Diesel Turbocharged, AWD, Black w/Full Leather Seat Trim. Clean CARFAX. 2014 Porsche Cayenne Diesel Black Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned Details: * Roadside Assistance * 2 year/Unlimited miles beginning after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date. Includes Trip Interruption reimbursement * 111 Point Inspection * Warranty Deductible: $0 * Transferable Warranty (between private parties)29/20 Highway/City MPGAwards: * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews: * Despite a conservative shape, the 2014 Cayenne is all Porsche. It might be the ideal choice for any sports car enthusiast who needs the additional versatility and cargo space of an SUV. Source: KBB.com * Excellent handling; invigorating V8s; efficient diesel engine; finely crafted interior; sliding and reclining rear seat; highly customizable. Source: Edmunds * Now in its second generation, the 2014 Cayenne has firmly established its reputation as a pure, no-compromise Porsche. At first glance, the contours of the front section draw the eye, reflecting excellent dynamics. The elongated hood is clearly reminiscent of Porsche race cars from the 1960s, and is perfect for a Porsche lover in need of extra space, as it holds five passengers and plenty of cargo. The Cayenne is also outstanding as an off-road vehicle with its nimble acceleration and superb handling. When on such a trip, the refrigerated glove compartment just might come in handy! The front wheel arches are extremely well defined, while the power-domed hood further underlines the sheer power and resolution within. Other distinguishing features include the visibly drawn-in lower door panels and contoured roof spoiler. 2014 does not bring huge changes, but it is now available in seven trims, each with its own unique engine, and Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus is now an option for any of them. The desire to achieve greater agility, flexibility, and everyday practicality has led to an interior that is both sporty and comfortable. The center console rises to meet the dashboard for an involved drive. Both front seats enjoy 12-way seats with four-way lumbar support. The cavernous rear cabin area features split-folding seats with fore/aft adjustment as well as extra legroom and great comfort. Standard equipment on the Cayenne includes AWD, water-repellent front side windows, a height-adjustable power liftgate, and rain-sensing windshield wipers. For safety, the Cayenne has six airbags, brake pad wear indicators, and start/stop with the automatic transmission options. Finally, this Porsche rocks out with a ten-speaker audio system monitored by a seven-inch touchscreen. Source: The Manufacturer SummaryPorsche Delaware is the newest member of the Piazza Auto Group. Our focus is to provide the highest quality service to create lifetime customer. We are committed to long-term growth which can only happen with your complete satisfaction.
- Tires: P255/55R18 AS
- Wheels w/Silver Accents w/Locks
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Black Wheel Well Trim
- Aluminum Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Power Folding
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Body-Colored Grille
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Front And Rear Fog Lamps
- LED Brakelights
- Wheels: 8J x 18" Cayenne ET 53
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- HEATED FRONT SEATS
- PANORAMIC ROOF SYSTEM
- HEATED MULTIFUNCTION STEERING WHEEL
- EXTERIOR PACKAGE IN HIGH GLOSS BLACK
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Concealed Diversity Antenna
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- 40-20-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Flip Forward Cushion/Seatback Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Oil Temperature, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 4 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console and 5 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Delay Off Interior Lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Roll-Up Cargo Cover
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate and Windows
- Refrigerated/Cooled Box Located In The Glovebox, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 1st Row Underseat Storage
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- 5 12V DC Power Outlets
- Air Filtration
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Compatible Remote CD, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack, Steering Wheel Controls and External Memory Control
- Radio: CDR-31 AM/FM/CD Audio System -inc: 7-inch color touchscreen, single CD drive supporting MP3 audio playback, and 10 speakers
- Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way electric adjustment (seat height, seat angle, backrest and fore/aft position)
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Interior Trim -inc: Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert, Piano Black Door Panel Insert, Piano Black Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Textured Partial Leather Seat Trim
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- 3.27 Axle Ratio
- Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- 85-Amp/Hr 450CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- 220 Amp Alternator
- Towing w/Trailer Sway Control
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- 26.4 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Powdercoated Tailpipe Finisher
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode, Tiptronic S Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls and Oil Cooler
- Engine: 3.0L V6 Diesel w/Turbocharger & DFI
- Transmission: 8-Speed Tiptronic S Automatic -inc: start/stop function
- GVWR: 2,850 kgs (6,283 lbs)
- 1675# Maximum Payload
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver Knee Airbag and Rear Side-Impact Airbag
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
Michael jeffries1 year agoAlpesh, Adrian and Richie ....gave me the best experience that I ever had at a car dealership....very professional and worked extremely hard and tactful to get me approved ....once I get my car my sister and my nephew went back two days later and they got them approved for a car as well...I highly recommend this dealership and there sales team
rbroming1 year agoSuper friendly staff. not pushy, VERY cordial! loved my experience!
Keesha1 year agoService department was very friendly. The service department always takes the time to explain the issues with my vehicle. The detailed reports are helpful as well.
William1 year agoMy car was picked up, serviced, I received a follow up call and the car was delivered back to me washed & vacuumed.
Matt1 year agoMegan and Steve (Parts Mgr.) always went out of their way to assist us. Megan is a very special person. She is professional, efficient and knowledgeable. We absolutely love her. Steve always brings a wonderful smile. He is a wonderful person and a friend to the customers. We love your coffee, cold water bottle and the snacks while waiting for our vehicles.
Allen1 year agoThe entire team was professional. Several people helped me to complete my Porsche Delaware experience. It all started with Adrian, the GM, who was candid, professional, and extremely conscious of my limited time. He made sure I got all the support I needed to complete the sale and get out the door. Then there was Alpesh. He was busy with another customer considering I was late, but I was happy that he managed to step away to ensure that I was being well taken care of. Another salesman helped out by getting my insurance information and a copy of my license. This was a total team experience even right down to the finance guy and Ray, the young man who cleaned the car up for my arrival. I was inpresssed.
Daniel1 year agoThey are extremely friendly and really make an effort to answer all my questions and concerns involving my Porsche. They are very competitive on prices and labour rates.
Vinny a1 year agoTHIS PLACE IS FANTASTIC!!! I had a 2011 911s, in excellent condition. I live in New Hampshire and started out with the Porsche dealers here and worked my way south. After every Porsche dealer in NH, MA, CT, NY and NJ tried to steal my car I talked to Jamie from Porsche Deleware. From the start it was very easy to communicate, very nice and offered me what my car was really worth. The Porsche 911 c4s that I was purchasing was also very fairly priced. My next concern was, I'm driving 7 hours, will the car be different then advertised? Jamie gave me a thorough run down on the car and it was better then what I anticipated. My last concern was were they going to trap me at the dealership for hours like I had been in the past at another place. Jamie assured me I'd be in and out. Once again he delivered as promised. I was in and out of there in around 30 minutes. Overall I would say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had and there have been many. I will 100% make the trip down there again for my next Porsche.
Jj2 years agoAlways so simple and quick to get my car looked at and serviced.
Jay Acosta2 years agoThe purchase of my 911 S was smooth and exceptional. The team at Porsche is knowledgeable, courteous and they are thorough professionals. It was a joy to to deal with such great individuals. Sean, David and Brandon are fantastic and they made my experience such a pleasure.
Mindyg2 weeks agoI just got my Cayman S and I worked with Dave Szymanski he was incredibly professional and competent. Dave made buying my car easy and was able to get me the deal I was searching for. I’m pretty picky with my cars and told him what I was looking for he made it happen fast. everything Dave promised he followed through with which I appreciate. I highly recommend working with Dave he is amazing and this is a fantastic dealership.
Paul_K2 years agoI would highly recommend Porsche of Delaware's service department. Mike Adam's approach was very professional and the overall service experience was great compared to the best service experiences I had in the past for any of my other cars including that of Lexus.
maugust12 years agoFrom the initial phone call to driving away in my new car the experience was amazing! I was treated like I was a family member.
Karina Barzousky2 years agoToday I purchased a boxster from Porsche of Delaware that I found online three days ago. I cannot express what a pleasant and easy transaction this was. Brandon was awesome! From answering my questions, sending me photos, texting me with updates, having the car ready on arrival and all the way through the purchase process. We were in at 10.15 and out by 12.30 with the car! Very happy with this experience. This is my 13th car and b y far the most pleasant. Highly recommend!
rdcashmere2 years agoThe service manager, Mike Adams, is a true professional. I would recommend all Porsche owners to service their cars with Mike at Porsche of Delaware.
DANEST2 years agoPurchased the tire/wheel repair insurance when I bought the car last month, and found a screw in my tire. All good. Service was excellent.
ScottyKenneth2 years agoGreat bunch of guys. Transaction was quick and easy. Would go to them again. Communication was good. Would recommend them to everyone. Both John Mase and Mike Adams did an excellent job.
ian wright2 years agoEasy to book, great staff, very helpful and straightforward communications. So good I hardly even looked at the bill! Sales staff (Niccole) also extremely helpful.
DS CAYMAN2 years agoNicole was exceptional, my experience could not have been better. She was knowledgable, patient, and very outgoing, the entire experience was relaxing and zero pressure. Felt like I was sitting in my living room hanging out with friends. Sean too was very helpful and a critical part of making the deal work for me. See you for the next one. Sincerely Daniel Shea by the way this car is AWESOME, WOW
Boxster3042 years agoI was very pleased with the service provided by Mike Adams. He has always been very professional and honors his commitments. Mike is very knowledgeable and provides excellent advice on how best to maintain my Boxster in optimum operating condition. I trust Mike- which unfortunately is something I can rarely say today when it comes to car service and repair.