2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S
Black Stock # PP1098, WP0AD2A98ES167509, Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded H-6 engine, Automatic, 24, Black exterior
At a Glance
Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded H-6
7-Speed Auto-Shift Manual w/OD
17/24 City/Hwy MPG
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Model: 911
- Trim: Turbo S
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Black
- Interior: Espresso
- Doors: 2
- Stock: PP1098
- Model number: 991450
- VIN #: WP0AD2A98ES167509
- Mileage: 14263
- Engine: Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded H-6
- Transmission: 7-Speed Auto-Shift Manual w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
L.O.D.E.D!!! NAVIGATION SYSTEM... PARKASSIST (FRONT AND REAR) INCL. REVERSING CAMERA... SUNROOF IN GLASS... POWER STEERING PLUS... SEAT HEATING... ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL INCL. PORSCHE ACTIVE SAFE... SEAT VENTILATION... PORSCHE ENTRY & DRIVE... TWO-TONE LEATHER INTERIOR... BURMESTER HIGH-END INFOTAINMENT PACKAGE... STORAGE COMPARTMENT LID WITH PORSCHE CREST... PORSCHE CREST ON HEADRESTS... DOOR-SILL GUARDS IN CARBON, ILLUMINATED... ORNAMENTAL PORSCHE CREST...............Porsche Delaware is the newest member of the Piazza Auto Group. Our focus is to provide the highest quality service to create lifetime customer. We are committed to long-term growth which can only happen with your complete satisfaction.
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Light Tinted Glass
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Power Spoiler
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Body-Colored Power Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Metallic Paint
- Wheels w/Polished Accents w/Locks
- Tires: P245/35ZR20 Front & P305/30ZR20 Rear
- Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Directionally Adaptive Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Washer and Delay-Off
- Wheels: 9J x 20" Fr/11.5J x 20" Rr Forged Alloy
- Interior Trim -inc: Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel Insert, Carbon Fiber Door Panel Insert, Carbon Fiber Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather seat trim
- Memory Settings -inc: Door Mirrors and Steering Wheel
- 50-50 Folding Bucket Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Compatible Remote CD, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Radio Data System, DVD-Audio and External Memory Control
- 12 BOSE Speakers
- Sport Front Seats w/Leather Back Material
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Turbo/Supercharger Boost, Oil Level, Oil Temperature, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- 385w Premium Amplifier
- Memory Function -inc: driver's seat settings
- 18-Way Adaptive Sport Seats Plus w/Memory Pkg Left
- 18-Way Adaptive Sport Seats Plus w/Memory Package -inc: electric adjustment of side bolsters, seat backrest, seat height, fore/aft position, cushion tilt angle and depth, and lumbar support
- 18-Way Adaptive Sport Seat Plus w/Memory Pkg Right
- Radio: Porsche Communication Management (PCM) -inc: BOSE surround sound system, universal audio interface (AUX-IN) in the glove box compartment for connection to audio sources, operated through external device, HomeLink, extended DVD navigation module, and telephone preparation for mobile phone (Bluetooth)
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Sport Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Cruise Control
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate and Windows
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- Air Filtration
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Fixed Rear Windows
- Valet Function
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- Front Center Armrest
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Integrated Navigation System
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Full Alcantara Simulated Suede Headliner
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Illuminated Ignition Switch
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console, Rear Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Digital Signal Processor
- Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode, Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls and Oil Cooler
- Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 120 Amp Alternator
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Sport Tuned Adaptive Suspension
- 3.44 Axle Ratio
- Electro-Mechanical Limited Slip Differential
- Automatic Rear Locking Differential
- 95-Amp/Hr 520CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Dark Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- 18 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Front And Rear Active Anti-Roll Bars
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control, Ceramic Discs and Electric Parking Brake
- Engine: 3.8L BiTurbo Charged 6 Cylinder
- Transmission: 7-Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) -inc: dual-mass flywheel
- 4387# Gvwr
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags w/Passenger Off Switch
- Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- ParkAssist Front And Rear Parking Sensors
Michael jeffries1 year agoAlpesh, Adrian and Richie ....gave me the best experience that I ever had at a car dealership....very professional and worked extremely hard and tactful to get me approved ....once I get my car my sister and my nephew went back two days later and they got them approved for a car as well...I highly recommend this dealership and there sales team
rbroming1 year agoSuper friendly staff. not pushy, VERY cordial! loved my experience!
Keesha1 year agoService department was very friendly. The service department always takes the time to explain the issues with my vehicle. The detailed reports are helpful as well.
William1 year agoMy car was picked up, serviced, I received a follow up call and the car was delivered back to me washed & vacuumed.
Matt1 year agoMegan and Steve (Parts Mgr.) always went out of their way to assist us. Megan is a very special person. She is professional, efficient and knowledgeable. We absolutely love her. Steve always brings a wonderful smile. He is a wonderful person and a friend to the customers. We love your coffee, cold water bottle and the snacks while waiting for our vehicles.
Allen1 year agoThe entire team was professional. Several people helped me to complete my Porsche Delaware experience. It all started with Adrian, the GM, who was candid, professional, and extremely conscious of my limited time. He made sure I got all the support I needed to complete the sale and get out the door. Then there was Alpesh. He was busy with another customer considering I was late, but I was happy that he managed to step away to ensure that I was being well taken care of. Another salesman helped out by getting my insurance information and a copy of my license. This was a total team experience even right down to the finance guy and Ray, the young man who cleaned the car up for my arrival. I was inpresssed.
Daniel1 year agoThey are extremely friendly and really make an effort to answer all my questions and concerns involving my Porsche. They are very competitive on prices and labour rates.
Vinny a1 year agoTHIS PLACE IS FANTASTIC!!! I had a 2011 911s, in excellent condition. I live in New Hampshire and started out with the Porsche dealers here and worked my way south. After every Porsche dealer in NH, MA, CT, NY and NJ tried to steal my car I talked to Jamie from Porsche Deleware. From the start it was very easy to communicate, very nice and offered me what my car was really worth. The Porsche 911 c4s that I was purchasing was also very fairly priced. My next concern was, I'm driving 7 hours, will the car be different then advertised? Jamie gave me a thorough run down on the car and it was better then what I anticipated. My last concern was were they going to trap me at the dealership for hours like I had been in the past at another place. Jamie assured me I'd be in and out. Once again he delivered as promised. I was in and out of there in around 30 minutes. Overall I would say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had and there have been many. I will 100% make the trip down there again for my next Porsche.
Jj2 years agoAlways so simple and quick to get my car looked at and serviced.
Jay Acosta2 years agoThe purchase of my 911 S was smooth and exceptional. The team at Porsche is knowledgeable, courteous and they are thorough professionals. It was a joy to to deal with such great individuals. Sean, David and Brandon are fantastic and they made my experience such a pleasure.
Mindyg2 weeks agoI just got my Cayman S and I worked with Dave Szymanski he was incredibly professional and competent. Dave made buying my car easy and was able to get me the deal I was searching for. I’m pretty picky with my cars and told him what I was looking for he made it happen fast. everything Dave promised he followed through with which I appreciate. I highly recommend working with Dave he is amazing and this is a fantastic dealership.
Paul_K2 years agoI would highly recommend Porsche of Delaware's service department. Mike Adam's approach was very professional and the overall service experience was great compared to the best service experiences I had in the past for any of my other cars including that of Lexus.
maugust12 years agoFrom the initial phone call to driving away in my new car the experience was amazing! I was treated like I was a family member.
Karina Barzousky2 years agoToday I purchased a boxster from Porsche of Delaware that I found online three days ago. I cannot express what a pleasant and easy transaction this was. Brandon was awesome! From answering my questions, sending me photos, texting me with updates, having the car ready on arrival and all the way through the purchase process. We were in at 10.15 and out by 12.30 with the car! Very happy with this experience. This is my 13th car and b y far the most pleasant. Highly recommend!
rdcashmere2 years agoThe service manager, Mike Adams, is a true professional. I would recommend all Porsche owners to service their cars with Mike at Porsche of Delaware.
DANEST2 years agoPurchased the tire/wheel repair insurance when I bought the car last month, and found a screw in my tire. All good. Service was excellent.
ScottyKenneth2 years agoGreat bunch of guys. Transaction was quick and easy. Would go to them again. Communication was good. Would recommend them to everyone. Both John Mase and Mike Adams did an excellent job.
ian wright2 years agoEasy to book, great staff, very helpful and straightforward communications. So good I hardly even looked at the bill! Sales staff (Niccole) also extremely helpful.
DS CAYMAN2 years agoNicole was exceptional, my experience could not have been better. She was knowledgable, patient, and very outgoing, the entire experience was relaxing and zero pressure. Felt like I was sitting in my living room hanging out with friends. Sean too was very helpful and a critical part of making the deal work for me. See you for the next one. Sincerely Daniel Shea by the way this car is AWESOME, WOW
Boxster3042 years agoI was very pleased with the service provided by Mike Adams. He has always been very professional and honors his commitments. Mike is very knowledgeable and provides excellent advice on how best to maintain my Boxster in optimum operating condition. I trust Mike- which unfortunately is something I can rarely say today when it comes to car service and repair.