2014 Ford Edge Sport
White Platinum Metallic Tri Coat Stock # R1180, 2FMDK4AK2EBB27174, Regular Unleaded V-6 3.7 L/227 engine, Automatic, 23, White Platinum Metallic Tri Coat exterior
At a Glance
White Platinum Metallic Tri Coat
Charcoal Blk/Silver Smoke
Regular Unleaded V-6 3.7 L/227
6-Speed Automatic w/OD
17/23 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: Edge
- Trim: Sport
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: White Platinum Metallic Tri Coat
- Interior: Charcoal Blk/Silver Smoke
- Doors: 4
- Stock: R1180
- Model number: K4A
- VIN #: 2FMDK4AK2EBB27174
- Mileage: 49659
- Engine: Regular Unleaded V-6 3.7 L/227
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
*NEW ARRIVAL*SPORT EDITION, 22 INCH WHEELS, NAVIGATION, LOADED*PLEASE CONTACT MICHAEL DIDIO FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, Edge Sport, 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT 24V, AWD. Clean CARFAX. 2014 Ford Edge Sport White Platinum Metallic Tri-CoatAwards: * JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews: * If you're looking for all the amenities of a high-end luxury car in a vehicle that is more versatile and practical than a sedan, the 2014 Ford Edge deserves a long test drive. A smooth ride, quiet cabin and manageable proportions make it as easy to live with as any midsize car. Source: KBB.com * Quiet and comfortable cabin; abundant features; comfortable ride; composed handling; higher fuel economy from available turbocharged four-cylinder engine. Source: Edmunds * Driven by your choice of 3 smart engines, the Ford Edge is one amazingly capable crossover. Its standard 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 delivers unsurpassed V6 hwy mileage of up to 27 mpg. The remarkable 2.0L EcoBoost engine gives you plenty of low-end torque for acceleration and passing, plus fuel efficiency. And the 305-horsepower 3.7L Ti-VCT V6 on Edge Sport is the most powerful V6 in its class. Edge makes it easy for you to stay connected to calls, music and more with both hands on the wheel. A new SEL Appearance Package adds flair including eye-catching 20 inch wheels. Available in all-wheel drive or front-wheel drive, the Edge can help you maintain your cruising distance, change lanes and back out of parking spaces. The turbocharged, direct-injection 2.0L EcoBoost I-4 engine with 6-speed automatic transmission, helps the Edge deliver up to 30 mpg hwy and travel over 500 miles per tank. The Edge's new active grille shutters, included with the EcoBoost engine, help make itself even more aerodynamic and fuel efficient. The 3.7L Ti-VCT V6 engine inside Edge Sport provides the driver with 305 horsepower, 280 lb.-ft of torque, plus 26 mpg hwy. Racing-style paddle shifters give you ultimate control of its 6-speed SelectShift Automatic transmission. Outside, aggressive front and rear fascias combine with a bold black grille, unique headlamp treatments, oval-shaped chrome exhaust tips and jaw-dropping 22 inch aluminum wheels to give Edge Sport the look that backs it all up. The Limited model is just one example of the interior luxury experienced in the new Edge. The Edge Limited has luxurious leather-trimmed and heated front seats featuring 10-way power adjustments. With your seat just the way you like it, you can adjust the standard title/telescoping steering column to match your driving style too. Graceful lines effortlessly guide your eyes along the dash and down the flow-through center console, merging into a singularly inviting interface. Source: The Manufacturer SummaryPorsche Delaware is the newest member of the Piazza Auto Group. Our focus is to provide the highest quality service to create lifetime customer. We are committed to long-term growth which can only happen with your complete satisfaction.
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Wheels w/Locks
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter and Manual Folding
- Black Grille
- Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Laminated Glass
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Tires: P265/40R22 AS BSW
- Body-Colored Bodyside Cladding
- Wheels: 22" Polished Aluminum -inc: tuxedo black spoke accents and locking lug nuts (shipped to the dealer via VIN fulfillment)
- DRIVER ENTRY PACKAGE
- ENGINE: 3.7L TI-VCT V6
- RADIO: AM/FM STEREO W/SINGLE CD/MP3/NAVIGATION -inc: voice-activated navigation and SD card for map and POI storage, Integrated SIRIUS Travel Link (subscription required), 48 contiguous states, Service not available in Alaska or Hawaii
- VISION PACKAGE
- CHARCOAL BLK/SILVER SMOKE, LEATHER-TRIMMED HEATED BUCKET SEATS
- TRANSMISSION: 6-SPEED SELECTSHIFT AUTOMATIC
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Space Lights
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Air Filtration
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cargo Net
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Glove box
- Regular Amplifier
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Instrument Panel Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front Center Armrest w/Storage and Rear Center Armrest
- Wireless Phone Connectivity
- Manual w/Tilt Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- Leather/Chrome Gear Shift Knob
- Sony Speakers
- Digital Signal Processor
- Door Mirrors
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Up/Down
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look/Piano Black Console Insert, Chrome And Aluminum Interior Accents
- SYNC w/MyFord Touch & SYNC Services (subscription required) -inc: Voice-activated communications and entertainment system, 911 Assist, VHR, AppLink, Bluetooth, steering wheel controls, 2 driver configurable 4.2" color LCD displays in cluster, 8" LCD color touch-screen in center, media hub w/2 USB ports, SD card reader and audio/video input jacks, SYNC Services (subscription required) includes traffic reports and GPS based turn-by-turn directions and information services
- Radio: Sony AM/FM Stereo w/HD Radio/MyFord Touch -inc: 12-speakers, 2 driver configurable 4.2" LCD displays in cluster, 8" LCD touch screen in center stack, media hub w/2 USB ports, SD card reader, RCA video input jacks, 5-way controls located on steering wheel and SIRIUS satellite radio
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack and Radio Data System
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Sport Tuned Suspension
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 175 Amp Alternator
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- 19.2 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- 3.39 Axle Ratio
- 909# Maximum Payload
- GVWR: 5,570 lbs
- 540CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Advancetrac w/Roll Stability Control Electronic Stability Control (ESC) And Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Back-Up Camera
- Rear Parking Sensors
Michael jeffries1 year agoAlpesh, Adrian and Richie ....gave me the best experience that I ever had at a car dealership....very professional and worked extremely hard and tactful to get me approved ....once I get my car my sister and my nephew went back two days later and they got them approved for a car as well...I highly recommend this dealership and there sales team
rbroming1 year agoSuper friendly staff. not pushy, VERY cordial! loved my experience!
Keesha1 year agoService department was very friendly. The service department always takes the time to explain the issues with my vehicle. The detailed reports are helpful as well.
William1 year agoMy car was picked up, serviced, I received a follow up call and the car was delivered back to me washed & vacuumed.
Matt1 year agoMegan and Steve (Parts Mgr.) always went out of their way to assist us. Megan is a very special person. She is professional, efficient and knowledgeable. We absolutely love her. Steve always brings a wonderful smile. He is a wonderful person and a friend to the customers. We love your coffee, cold water bottle and the snacks while waiting for our vehicles.
Allen1 year agoThe entire team was professional. Several people helped me to complete my Porsche Delaware experience. It all started with Adrian, the GM, who was candid, professional, and extremely conscious of my limited time. He made sure I got all the support I needed to complete the sale and get out the door. Then there was Alpesh. He was busy with another customer considering I was late, but I was happy that he managed to step away to ensure that I was being well taken care of. Another salesman helped out by getting my insurance information and a copy of my license. This was a total team experience even right down to the finance guy and Ray, the young man who cleaned the car up for my arrival. I was inpresssed.
Daniel1 year agoThey are extremely friendly and really make an effort to answer all my questions and concerns involving my Porsche. They are very competitive on prices and labour rates.
Vinny a1 year agoTHIS PLACE IS FANTASTIC!!! I had a 2011 911s, in excellent condition. I live in New Hampshire and started out with the Porsche dealers here and worked my way south. After every Porsche dealer in NH, MA, CT, NY and NJ tried to steal my car I talked to Jamie from Porsche Deleware. From the start it was very easy to communicate, very nice and offered me what my car was really worth. The Porsche 911 c4s that I was purchasing was also very fairly priced. My next concern was, I'm driving 7 hours, will the car be different then advertised? Jamie gave me a thorough run down on the car and it was better then what I anticipated. My last concern was were they going to trap me at the dealership for hours like I had been in the past at another place. Jamie assured me I'd be in and out. Once again he delivered as promised. I was in and out of there in around 30 minutes. Overall I would say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had and there have been many. I will 100% make the trip down there again for my next Porsche.
Jj2 years agoAlways so simple and quick to get my car looked at and serviced.
Jay Acosta2 years agoThe purchase of my 911 S was smooth and exceptional. The team at Porsche is knowledgeable, courteous and they are thorough professionals. It was a joy to to deal with such great individuals. Sean, David and Brandon are fantastic and they made my experience such a pleasure.
Mindyg2 weeks agoI just got my Cayman S and I worked with Dave Szymanski he was incredibly professional and competent. Dave made buying my car easy and was able to get me the deal I was searching for. I’m pretty picky with my cars and told him what I was looking for he made it happen fast. everything Dave promised he followed through with which I appreciate. I highly recommend working with Dave he is amazing and this is a fantastic dealership.
Paul_K2 years agoI would highly recommend Porsche of Delaware's service department. Mike Adam's approach was very professional and the overall service experience was great compared to the best service experiences I had in the past for any of my other cars including that of Lexus.
maugust12 years agoFrom the initial phone call to driving away in my new car the experience was amazing! I was treated like I was a family member.
Karina Barzousky2 years agoToday I purchased a boxster from Porsche of Delaware that I found online three days ago. I cannot express what a pleasant and easy transaction this was. Brandon was awesome! From answering my questions, sending me photos, texting me with updates, having the car ready on arrival and all the way through the purchase process. We were in at 10.15 and out by 12.30 with the car! Very happy with this experience. This is my 13th car and b y far the most pleasant. Highly recommend!
rdcashmere2 years agoThe service manager, Mike Adams, is a true professional. I would recommend all Porsche owners to service their cars with Mike at Porsche of Delaware.
DANEST2 years agoPurchased the tire/wheel repair insurance when I bought the car last month, and found a screw in my tire. All good. Service was excellent.
ScottyKenneth2 years agoGreat bunch of guys. Transaction was quick and easy. Would go to them again. Communication was good. Would recommend them to everyone. Both John Mase and Mike Adams did an excellent job.
ian wright2 years agoEasy to book, great staff, very helpful and straightforward communications. So good I hardly even looked at the bill! Sales staff (Niccole) also extremely helpful.
DS CAYMAN2 years agoNicole was exceptional, my experience could not have been better. She was knowledgable, patient, and very outgoing, the entire experience was relaxing and zero pressure. Felt like I was sitting in my living room hanging out with friends. Sean too was very helpful and a critical part of making the deal work for me. See you for the next one. Sincerely Daniel Shea by the way this car is AWESOME, WOW
Boxster3042 years agoI was very pleased with the service provided by Mike Adams. He has always been very professional and honors his commitments. Mike is very knowledgeable and provides excellent advice on how best to maintain my Boxster in optimum operating condition. I trust Mike- which unfortunately is something I can rarely say today when it comes to car service and repair.