2013 Porsche Panamera 4
Black Stock # R1193, WP0AA2A72DL011398, Gas V6 engine, Automatic, 26, Black exterior
At a Glance
7-Speed Automatic w/Manual Shift
18/26 City/Hwy MPG
All Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Model: Panamera
- Trim: 4
- Body style: Hatchback
- Exterior: Black
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: R1193
- Model number: 970410
- VIN #: WP0AA2A72DL011398
- Mileage: 8734
- Engine: Gas V6
- Transmission: 7-Speed Automatic w/Manual Shift
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Certified. CARFAX One-Owner. **NEW CAR TRADE**ONLY 8K MLES, PANAMERA 4 ALL WHEEL DRIVE, HEATED SEATS AND HEATED STEERING WHEEL, VENTILATION SEATS, SPORT CHRONO PACKAGE PLUS, 20 INCH 911 TURBO II WHEELS, ABSOLUTELY LOADED, PLEASE CONTACT MICHAEL DIDIO FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, AWD. Clean CARFAX. 2013 Porsche Panamera 4 Black Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned Details: * Roadside Assistance * 2 year/Unlimited miles beginning after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date. Includes Trip Interruption reimbursement * Transferable Warranty (between private parties) * 111 Point Inspection * Warranty Deductible: $026/18 Highway/City MPGOdometer is 38599 miles below market average!Awards: * 2013 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2013 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2013 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews: * If your next sports car requires easy entry and exit for all four passengers, the 2013 Porsche Panamera tops a very short list of options. Its low-slung stance and 911-like shape help it stand apart from other performance 4-doors that are merely beefed-up luxury sedans. Source: KBB.com * Impressive cornering ability; engine choices from willing to thrilling; high fuel economy of Hybrid model; comfortable ride; beautiful cabin quality. Source: EdmundsPorsche Delaware is the newest member of the Piazza Auto Group. Our focus is to provide the highest quality service to create lifetime customer. We are committed to long-term growth which can only happen with your complete satisfaction.
- Tire sealing compound w/electric air compressor
- Front air dam intakes in black
- LED turn signals
- LED tail lights & brake lights
- Pwr folding heated mirrors w/memory
- Pwr sunroof -inc: pwr sliding roof w/tip open/close
- Adaptive rear spoiler
- Automatically dimming interior & exterior mirrors
- Automatic on/off headlights
- Bi-Xenon headlights -inc: automatic dynamic range control, headlight washer system, welcome home function
- Headlight cleaning system
- Front window water repellant coating
- 2-speed wiper system -inc: rain-sensing wipers, wiper delay control, heated washer nozzles
- Aluminum trunk lid
- Porsche logo & model designation on rear lid painted in chrome look
- 18" Panamera wheels -inc: 18" x 8" front wheels & 18" x 9" rear wheels, 245/50ZR18 front tires, 275/45ZR18 rear tires
- Wheel anti-theft device
- Front/rear fog lights
- BLACK, STANDARD LEATHER SEAT TRIM
- 14-WAY PWR DRIVER & FRONT PASSENGER BUCKET SEATS W/MEMORY PKG
- HEATED STEERING WHEEL
- HEATED FRONT SEATS
- 20" 911 TURBO II WHEELS
- FRONT SEAT VENTILATION
- 7-SPEED PORSCHE DOPPELKUPPLUNG (PDK) AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- SPORT CHRONO PKG
- Cruise Control
- HomeLink garage door opener
- Lighting -inc: reading lights, orientation lights, ignition lock, vanity mirror lighting, front footwell, glove compartment, luggage compartment, exit lighting, white interior lighting w/dimming
- Universal audio interface -inc: connections for iPod, USB for memory stick w/MP3 files, aux input
- (4) floor mats
- Front/rear door storage compartments
- Bluetooth interface for mobile phone
- Integrated antenna system for audio & navigation
- Rear split-folding bucket seats -inc: folding center armrest
- Front/rear center console w/armrests & storage compartments
- Variable door stop
- Interior pkg in black high-gloss -inc: dashboard decorative trim, front & rear door decorative trims, center console decorative plate, front ashtray cover, rear cupholder cover, rear center console storage compartment lid
- Integrated instrument cluster w/(5) round instruments -inc: 4.8" color display, gear indicator, service interval indicator, ambient temp display, warning indicators, electronic oil level measurement w/map compensation
- Pwr windows -inc: auto up/down, anti-jamming, one-touch
- Pwr locks w/keyless entry & pwr tailgate
- Pwr trunk release
- Overhead console w/LED reading lights
- Alarm system w/engine immobilizer
- Dual-zone automatic climate control -inc: carbon filter
- Rear window defogger w/automatic-off
- (3) front/(2) rear cupholders
- Large lockable & cooled glovebox
- (4) 12V pwr outlets
- Front footwell storage
- Storage pockets in back of front seats
- Storage compartment beneath loadspace floor
- Stowage nets in luggage compartment side panels
- Leather seat trim
- Porsche communication management (PCM) -inc: 7" color display w/touch controls, AM/FM stereo w/CD/DVD/MP3 player, aux audio input, on-board computer w/digital continuous indication of total mileage, trip mileage, time, outside temp & speed, navigation module
- Sound system -inc: (11) speakers, 235-watt total output
- Door entry guards in brushed aluminum
- Textured leather interior trim
- 3-spoke multi-function tilt/telescopic leather steering wheel
- Full underbody paneling
- Front/rear brake pad-wear sensors
- Electric parking brake
- Double wishbone front suspension
- 3.6L DFI 24-valve V6 engine
- VarioCam Plus continuously variable valve timing system
- Multi-link rear suspension w/stabilizer bar
- Pwr assisted steering w/variable ratio
- Automatic start/stop function
- All wheel drive w/Porsche traction management (PTM)
- Pwr 4-wheel vented disc brakes -inc: 6-piston front/4-piston rear monobloc fixed alloy silver brake calipers
- Dual-tube stainless steel tailpipes
- Emergency trunk release
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Child safety rear door locks
- Porsche Stability Management (PSM) -inc: anti-lock braking system (ABS), engine drag torque control (EDTC), brake assist, trailer stabilization function, auto brake differential (ABD)
- Front/rear deformation zones
- LED daytime running lights
- Dual front advanced airbags w/passenger sensor
- Dual front knee airbags
- Integrated front/rear side airbags
- Front/rear curtain airbags
- Rear park assist -inc: bumper-mounted ultrasonic sensors, audio warning signal, graphic distance display in center display
- Rollover detection system -inc: early deployment of curtain airbags & seat belt pretensioners
- 3-point seat belts -inc: pretensioners, force limiters, height adjustment
- LATCH child rear seat mounting points
- Dual-note horn
- Porsche traction management (PTM) w/antislip regulation (ASR)
Michael jeffries1 year agoAlpesh, Adrian and Richie ....gave me the best experience that I ever had at a car dealership....very professional and worked extremely hard and tactful to get me approved ....once I get my car my sister and my nephew went back two days later and they got them approved for a car as well...I highly recommend this dealership and there sales team
rbroming1 year agoSuper friendly staff. not pushy, VERY cordial! loved my experience!
Keesha1 year agoService department was very friendly. The service department always takes the time to explain the issues with my vehicle. The detailed reports are helpful as well.
William1 year agoMy car was picked up, serviced, I received a follow up call and the car was delivered back to me washed & vacuumed.
Matt1 year agoMegan and Steve (Parts Mgr.) always went out of their way to assist us. Megan is a very special person. She is professional, efficient and knowledgeable. We absolutely love her. Steve always brings a wonderful smile. He is a wonderful person and a friend to the customers. We love your coffee, cold water bottle and the snacks while waiting for our vehicles.
Allen1 year agoThe entire team was professional. Several people helped me to complete my Porsche Delaware experience. It all started with Adrian, the GM, who was candid, professional, and extremely conscious of my limited time. He made sure I got all the support I needed to complete the sale and get out the door. Then there was Alpesh. He was busy with another customer considering I was late, but I was happy that he managed to step away to ensure that I was being well taken care of. Another salesman helped out by getting my insurance information and a copy of my license. This was a total team experience even right down to the finance guy and Ray, the young man who cleaned the car up for my arrival. I was inpresssed.
Daniel1 year agoThey are extremely friendly and really make an effort to answer all my questions and concerns involving my Porsche. They are very competitive on prices and labour rates.
Vinny a1 year agoTHIS PLACE IS FANTASTIC!!! I had a 2011 911s, in excellent condition. I live in New Hampshire and started out with the Porsche dealers here and worked my way south. After every Porsche dealer in NH, MA, CT, NY and NJ tried to steal my car I talked to Jamie from Porsche Deleware. From the start it was very easy to communicate, very nice and offered me what my car was really worth. The Porsche 911 c4s that I was purchasing was also very fairly priced. My next concern was, I'm driving 7 hours, will the car be different then advertised? Jamie gave me a thorough run down on the car and it was better then what I anticipated. My last concern was were they going to trap me at the dealership for hours like I had been in the past at another place. Jamie assured me I'd be in and out. Once again he delivered as promised. I was in and out of there in around 30 minutes. Overall I would say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had and there have been many. I will 100% make the trip down there again for my next Porsche.
Jj2 years agoAlways so simple and quick to get my car looked at and serviced.
Jay Acosta2 years agoThe purchase of my 911 S was smooth and exceptional. The team at Porsche is knowledgeable, courteous and they are thorough professionals. It was a joy to to deal with such great individuals. Sean, David and Brandon are fantastic and they made my experience such a pleasure.
Mindyg2 weeks agoI just got my Cayman S and I worked with Dave Szymanski he was incredibly professional and competent. Dave made buying my car easy and was able to get me the deal I was searching for. I’m pretty picky with my cars and told him what I was looking for he made it happen fast. everything Dave promised he followed through with which I appreciate. I highly recommend working with Dave he is amazing and this is a fantastic dealership.
Paul_K2 years agoI would highly recommend Porsche of Delaware's service department. Mike Adam's approach was very professional and the overall service experience was great compared to the best service experiences I had in the past for any of my other cars including that of Lexus.
maugust12 years agoFrom the initial phone call to driving away in my new car the experience was amazing! I was treated like I was a family member.
Karina Barzousky2 years agoToday I purchased a boxster from Porsche of Delaware that I found online three days ago. I cannot express what a pleasant and easy transaction this was. Brandon was awesome! From answering my questions, sending me photos, texting me with updates, having the car ready on arrival and all the way through the purchase process. We were in at 10.15 and out by 12.30 with the car! Very happy with this experience. This is my 13th car and b y far the most pleasant. Highly recommend!
rdcashmere2 years agoThe service manager, Mike Adams, is a true professional. I would recommend all Porsche owners to service their cars with Mike at Porsche of Delaware.
DANEST2 years agoPurchased the tire/wheel repair insurance when I bought the car last month, and found a screw in my tire. All good. Service was excellent.
ScottyKenneth2 years agoGreat bunch of guys. Transaction was quick and easy. Would go to them again. Communication was good. Would recommend them to everyone. Both John Mase and Mike Adams did an excellent job.
ian wright2 years agoEasy to book, great staff, very helpful and straightforward communications. So good I hardly even looked at the bill! Sales staff (Niccole) also extremely helpful.
DS CAYMAN2 years agoNicole was exceptional, my experience could not have been better. She was knowledgable, patient, and very outgoing, the entire experience was relaxing and zero pressure. Felt like I was sitting in my living room hanging out with friends. Sean too was very helpful and a critical part of making the deal work for me. See you for the next one. Sincerely Daniel Shea by the way this car is AWESOME, WOW
Boxster3042 years agoI was very pleased with the service provided by Mike Adams. He has always been very professional and honors his commitments. Mike is very knowledgeable and provides excellent advice on how best to maintain my Boxster in optimum operating condition. I trust Mike- which unfortunately is something I can rarely say today when it comes to car service and repair.