2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
White Stock # R1159, WP1AC2A22DLA92772, Turbocharged Gas V8 4.8L/293 engine, Automatic, 22, White exterior
At a Glance
Turbocharged Gas V8 4.8L/293
8-Speed Automatic w/Manual Shift
15/22 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: Cayenne
- Trim: Turbo
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: White
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: R1159
- Model number: 92AAI1
- VIN #: WP1AC2A22DLA92772
- Mileage: 92953
- Engine: Turbocharged Gas V8 4.8L/293
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic w/Manual Shift
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
NEW ARRIVAL!, TURBO*PANORAMIC ROOF*PREMIUM PACKAGE PLUS, SPORT PACKAGE, ADAPTIVE SPORTS SEATS WITH COMFORT MEMORY PACKAGE, EXTERIOR PACKAGE IN HIGH-GLOSS BLACK, PLEASE CONTACT MICHAEL DIDIO FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, **$123,460 ORIGINAL MSRP**, Cayenne Turbo, AWD, Black w/Full Leather Seat Trim. Clean CARFAX. 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo WhiteAwards: * JD Power APEAL Study * 2013 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2013 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury SUVs * 2013 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews: * Don't let its utilitarian shape fool you, because the 2013 Cayenne is all Porsche. That said, the Cayenne is the ideal choice for any sports car enthusiast who needs the additional versatility and cargo space of an SUV. Source: KBB.com * Excellent handling; invigorating V8s; efficient diesel engine; finely crafted interior; sliding and reclining rear seat; many available options. Source: EdmundsPorsche Delaware is the newest member of the Piazza Auto Group. Our focus is to provide the highest quality service to create lifetime customer. We are committed to long-term growth which can only happen with your complete satisfaction.
- Rear spoiler
- Privacy glass
- Auto on/off headlights
- Front fog lights
- Tire sealing compound w/electric air compressor
- LED turn signals
- Rain-sensing intermittent windshield wipers w/heated washers
- Pwr tailgate -inc: auto open/close, programmable customized opening height
- Side air intakes painted in black
- Headlight assistant
- Rear intermittent windshield wipers
- Bi-xenon headlights w/Porsche dynamic light system (PDLS) -inc: automatic dynamic range control, headlight washer system, H7 auxiliary main-beam headlights, static and dynamic cornering lights, speed-dependent headlight range control including fog light function
- 19" collapsible spare tire
- Front apron w/enlarged integrated air intakes
- 19" x 8.5" Cayenne Turbo aluminum wheels -inc: P265/50R19 tires
- BLACK, FULL LEATHER SEAT TRIM
- PANORAMIC ROOF SYSTEM
- 8-SPEED TIPTRONIC S TRANSMISSION
- 14-WAY PWR BUCKET SEATS W/MEMORY
- BLACK EXTERIOR PKG
- PREMIUM PKG PLUS
- SPORT PKG
- Cruise Control
- Front/rear floor mats
- HomeLink garage door opener
- Rear window defogger
- Automatic climate control
- Analog dial gauges -inc: tachometer, speedometer, oil temp, coolant temp, fuel level, compass display
- On-board computer -inc: digital continuous indication of total mileage, trip mileage, time, outside temp, speed, warnings
- Pwr windows -inc: remote for rear window
- Remote central locking
- Anti-theft system -inc: passenger compartment monitor
- (2) front/(2) rear cupholders
- (5) 12V pwr outlets
- Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
- AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3 player -inc: (10) speakers
- Universal audio interface
- Preparation for mobile phone
- Stainless steel door entry guards
- Tilt & telescoping steering wheel
- Refrigerated glove compartment
- Heated front/rear seats
- Bose surround sound system -inc: (15) speakers, 585-watts, BOSE technologies Centrepoint, Surround Stage, Audio Pilot noise compensation technology
- Rooflining in Alcantara
- Multi-function heated sport steering wheel in leather w/audio/on-board computer controls
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Automatic engine start/stop function
- Vario-cam plus variable valve timing system
- Front/rear brake pad-wear sensors
- Brake calipers painted in red
- Electric parking brake
- Multi-link rear suspension
- All wheel drive
- Double wishbone front suspension
- Trailer hitch prep
- 26 gallon fuel tank
- Electronic engine throttle w/sport button
- Porsche active suspension management system (PASM) w/air suspension -inc: fully load-bearing air-spring struts w/integrated dampering, electronically variable damper system, self-leveling, height adjustment
- 4-wheel vented disc brakes -inc: 6-piston front/4-piston rear monobloc fixed alloy calipers
- Servotronic speed-sensitive pwr assisted rack & pinion steering
- 4.8L DOHC DI aluminum 32-valve twin-turbocharged V8 engine -inc: dry sump lubrication w/dual oil pickup
- Exhaust system w/(2) dual-tube tailpipes in matte silver
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Front side-impact airbags
- Anti-slip regulation (ASR)
- LED daytime running lights
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) -inc: vehicle stabilization system w/enhanced braking readiness, brake assist (BA)
- Automatic brake differential (ABD)
- Porsche stability management (PSM)
- Bumper safety system -inc: (2) cross-members, (2) crush zones
- Dual front airbags w/passenger sensor
- 3-point seat belts -inc: outboard seating pre-tensioners, front seat force-limiters
- ISOFIX child seat anchor prep -inc: all passenger seating
- Rear side-impact airbags
- Front/rear ParkAssist
Michael jeffries1 year agoAlpesh, Adrian and Richie ....gave me the best experience that I ever had at a car dealership....very professional and worked extremely hard and tactful to get me approved ....once I get my car my sister and my nephew went back two days later and they got them approved for a car as well...I highly recommend this dealership and there sales team
rbroming1 year agoSuper friendly staff. not pushy, VERY cordial! loved my experience!
Keesha1 year agoService department was very friendly. The service department always takes the time to explain the issues with my vehicle. The detailed reports are helpful as well.
William1 year agoMy car was picked up, serviced, I received a follow up call and the car was delivered back to me washed & vacuumed.
Matt1 year agoMegan and Steve (Parts Mgr.) always went out of their way to assist us. Megan is a very special person. She is professional, efficient and knowledgeable. We absolutely love her. Steve always brings a wonderful smile. He is a wonderful person and a friend to the customers. We love your coffee, cold water bottle and the snacks while waiting for our vehicles.
Allen1 year agoThe entire team was professional. Several people helped me to complete my Porsche Delaware experience. It all started with Adrian, the GM, who was candid, professional, and extremely conscious of my limited time. He made sure I got all the support I needed to complete the sale and get out the door. Then there was Alpesh. He was busy with another customer considering I was late, but I was happy that he managed to step away to ensure that I was being well taken care of. Another salesman helped out by getting my insurance information and a copy of my license. This was a total team experience even right down to the finance guy and Ray, the young man who cleaned the car up for my arrival. I was inpresssed.
Daniel1 year agoThey are extremely friendly and really make an effort to answer all my questions and concerns involving my Porsche. They are very competitive on prices and labour rates.
Vinny a1 year agoTHIS PLACE IS FANTASTIC!!! I had a 2011 911s, in excellent condition. I live in New Hampshire and started out with the Porsche dealers here and worked my way south. After every Porsche dealer in NH, MA, CT, NY and NJ tried to steal my car I talked to Jamie from Porsche Deleware. From the start it was very easy to communicate, very nice and offered me what my car was really worth. The Porsche 911 c4s that I was purchasing was also very fairly priced. My next concern was, I'm driving 7 hours, will the car be different then advertised? Jamie gave me a thorough run down on the car and it was better then what I anticipated. My last concern was were they going to trap me at the dealership for hours like I had been in the past at another place. Jamie assured me I'd be in and out. Once again he delivered as promised. I was in and out of there in around 30 minutes. Overall I would say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had and there have been many. I will 100% make the trip down there again for my next Porsche.
Jj2 years agoAlways so simple and quick to get my car looked at and serviced.
Jay Acosta2 years agoThe purchase of my 911 S was smooth and exceptional. The team at Porsche is knowledgeable, courteous and they are thorough professionals. It was a joy to to deal with such great individuals. Sean, David and Brandon are fantastic and they made my experience such a pleasure.
Mindyg2 weeks agoI just got my Cayman S and I worked with Dave Szymanski he was incredibly professional and competent. Dave made buying my car easy and was able to get me the deal I was searching for. I’m pretty picky with my cars and told him what I was looking for he made it happen fast. everything Dave promised he followed through with which I appreciate. I highly recommend working with Dave he is amazing and this is a fantastic dealership.
Paul_K2 years agoI would highly recommend Porsche of Delaware's service department. Mike Adam's approach was very professional and the overall service experience was great compared to the best service experiences I had in the past for any of my other cars including that of Lexus.
maugust12 years agoFrom the initial phone call to driving away in my new car the experience was amazing! I was treated like I was a family member.
Karina Barzousky2 years agoToday I purchased a boxster from Porsche of Delaware that I found online three days ago. I cannot express what a pleasant and easy transaction this was. Brandon was awesome! From answering my questions, sending me photos, texting me with updates, having the car ready on arrival and all the way through the purchase process. We were in at 10.15 and out by 12.30 with the car! Very happy with this experience. This is my 13th car and b y far the most pleasant. Highly recommend!
rdcashmere2 years agoThe service manager, Mike Adams, is a true professional. I would recommend all Porsche owners to service their cars with Mike at Porsche of Delaware.
DANEST2 years agoPurchased the tire/wheel repair insurance when I bought the car last month, and found a screw in my tire. All good. Service was excellent.
ScottyKenneth2 years agoGreat bunch of guys. Transaction was quick and easy. Would go to them again. Communication was good. Would recommend them to everyone. Both John Mase and Mike Adams did an excellent job.
ian wright2 years agoEasy to book, great staff, very helpful and straightforward communications. So good I hardly even looked at the bill! Sales staff (Niccole) also extremely helpful.
DS CAYMAN2 years agoNicole was exceptional, my experience could not have been better. She was knowledgable, patient, and very outgoing, the entire experience was relaxing and zero pressure. Felt like I was sitting in my living room hanging out with friends. Sean too was very helpful and a critical part of making the deal work for me. See you for the next one. Sincerely Daniel Shea by the way this car is AWESOME, WOW
Boxster3042 years agoI was very pleased with the service provided by Mike Adams. He has always been very professional and honors his commitments. Mike is very knowledgeable and provides excellent advice on how best to maintain my Boxster in optimum operating condition. I trust Mike- which unfortunately is something I can rarely say today when it comes to car service and repair.