2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE LUX
Santorini Black Stock # R1194, SALSK2D45BA265482, Gas V8 5.0L/305 engine, Automatic, 17, Santorini Black exterior
At a Glance
Gas V8 5.0L/305
6-Speed Automatic w/OD
12/17 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: Range Rover Sport
- Trim: HSE LUX
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Santorini Black
- Interior: Ebony
- Doors: 4
- Stock: R1194
- Model number: SRSH
- VIN #: SALSK2D45BA265482
- Mileage: 76852
- Engine: Gas V8 5.0L/305
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Upholstery: 1
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
*NEW ARRIVAL*, LUXURY PACKAGE*NAVIGATION, BACK UP CAMERA*HEATED SEATS, SUNROOF*BLACK LEATHER WITH WHITE STITCHING, 20 INCH WHEELS, BLUETOOTH, HSE WITH V8 ENGINE, LOADED*PLEASE CONTACT MICHAEL DIDIO FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, Range Rover Sport HSE LUXURY, 5.0L V8, 4WD. 2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE LUXURY BlackOdometer is 11127 miles below market average!Awards: * ALG Best Residual Value Reviews: * If you're looking for that one vehicle that can both row your boat and tow it, the Range Rover Sport constitutes one very attractive option. An aggressive on-road dynamic (in any season) and a credible off-road capability are packaged in elegant sheetmetal, while you and your passengers are wrapped and coddled by a world class interior. What's not to like? Source: KBB.com * Refined road manners; powerful supercharged V8 engine; iconic name and styling; all-weather, all-terrain capability. Source: EdmundsPorsche Delaware is the newest member of the Piazza Auto Group. Our focus is to provide the highest quality service to create lifetime customer. We are committed to long-term growth which can only happen with your complete satisfaction.
- Front/rear fog lamps
- Rain-sensing front windshield wipers
- Puddle/footwell lamps
- Xenon automatic headlamps w/pwr washers
- Intermittent rear window washer/wiper
- Rear body color applique
- Single tailgate w/opening glass
- Pwr tilt/sliding sunroof -inc: deep-tinted glass, retained accessory pwr, one-touch open/close, anti-trap feature
- Clear side repeater lenses
- LED tail lamps, turn signals, brake lamp
- Deep-tinted glass
- 275/40R20 tires
- Rear lamps w/clear lenses
- Brunel rear bumper tread strip
- Folding heated pwr mirrors w/programmable auto dipping of passenger mirror in reverse
- Reduced section spare tire
- 20" style (3) 15-spoke alloy wheels
- 2nd row auxiliary audio input
- Ebony center stack/console trim
- Center console storage bin
- Dual glass-mounted antenna system
- 3-driver memory -inc: driver seat, electric steering column, exterior mirrors
- Front center console cooler box
- Perimetric anti-theft alarm system w/keyless entry
- Noble finish trim accents on speaker/vent bezels, gear knob, glove box release, interior door pulls
- Instrumentation -inc: tachometer, fuel filler door indicator, comprehensive message center w/trip computer, analog clock
- 65/35 split folding heated rear seat w/adjustable head restraints, contrast stitching
- Premium navigation system w/4X4 info system -inc: HDD, touch screen, voice activation
- Brunel door inserts
- Rear loadspace cover, cargo net hooks
- Leather-wrapped pwr tilt/telescopic steering wheel w/audio controls
- Twin needle top stitch door inserts
- 8-way pwr front perforated leather bucket seats -inc: folding armrests, adjustable head restraints, driver lumbar support, pwr driver seat side bolsters
- Climate comfort pkg -inc: heated front windshield, heated front & rear row seats w/(2) heating levels, heated windshield washer jets, heated steering wheel
- Outside temp display
- 12v pwr outlet
- Front seatback storage pockets
- Carpeted floor mats
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Cupholders -inc: (3) front, (2) rear
- Leather-wrapped gear selector
- Illuminated vanity mirrors
- Dual-zone automatic climate control w/recirculation
- 240-watt Harman Kardon AM/FM CD player -inc: (9) speakers, subwoofer
- Speed related pwr locking w/emergency key entry via concealed panel in drivers door
- Cruise control w/steering wheel mounted controls
- Voice recognition & driver microphone
- Bluetooth telephone connectivity
- Personal telephone integration system
- Pwr windows -inc: retained accessory pwr, one-touch open/close, anti-trap feature
- Front door map pockets
- USB port & separate iPod port w/full iPod integration
- Front/rear window defogger
- HomeLink system for garage doors & security gates
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Push button start
- Pwr ventilated front & rear disc brakes
- 2-speed electronic transfer gearbox -inc: infinitely variable locking center differential, Terrain Response system
- Integral class III trailer towing hitch receiver
- Monocoque integrated body/chassis w/(3) steel subframes
- Distributorless ignition system -inc: 4 knock sensors, dual mode electronic throttle, engine drag torque control
- Dual exhaust
- Double-wishbone rear suspension -inc: gas filled shock absorbers
- 6-speed automatic transmission w/Commandshift
- Double-wishbone front suspension -inc: double-pivot lower arms, gas filled shock absorbers
- Electronic parking brake
- Permanent 4-wheel drive
- 5.0L V8 engine
- Enhanced electronic air suspension (EAS) system -inc: automatic load-leveling, multiple modes, terrain-sensing software & cross-link valves for improved off-road performance, long-travel air springs
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Hill descent control (HDC)
- Active roll mitigation (ARM)
- Front/rear three-point seatbelts & head restraints
- LATCH (Lower Anchor & Tether for Children) system for child seat attachment
- Cornering brake control (CBC)
- Emergency brake assist (EBA)
- 4-channel 4-wheel all-terrain anti-lock brakes (ABS)
- Dynamic stability control (DSC)
- Front seatbelt pretensioners
- 4-wheel electronic traction control (4ETC)
- Front/rear park distance control
- Child locks for rear doors/windows
- Front crumple zones
- Rear view camera
- Electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD)
- Collision-activated inertia switch to unlock doors, turn off fuel pump, activate hazard lamps
- 6-airbag supplemental restraint system -inc: driver & front passenger front airbags w/passenger sensor, driver & front passenger-side airbags, side-curtain airbags for rear outboard passengers
- Height adjustable front seatbelt anchors
Michael jeffries1 year agoAlpesh, Adrian and Richie ....gave me the best experience that I ever had at a car dealership....very professional and worked extremely hard and tactful to get me approved ....once I get my car my sister and my nephew went back two days later and they got them approved for a car as well...I highly recommend this dealership and there sales team
rbroming1 year agoSuper friendly staff. not pushy, VERY cordial! loved my experience!
Keesha1 year agoService department was very friendly. The service department always takes the time to explain the issues with my vehicle. The detailed reports are helpful as well.
William1 year agoMy car was picked up, serviced, I received a follow up call and the car was delivered back to me washed & vacuumed.
Matt1 year agoMegan and Steve (Parts Mgr.) always went out of their way to assist us. Megan is a very special person. She is professional, efficient and knowledgeable. We absolutely love her. Steve always brings a wonderful smile. He is a wonderful person and a friend to the customers. We love your coffee, cold water bottle and the snacks while waiting for our vehicles.
Allen1 year agoThe entire team was professional. Several people helped me to complete my Porsche Delaware experience. It all started with Adrian, the GM, who was candid, professional, and extremely conscious of my limited time. He made sure I got all the support I needed to complete the sale and get out the door. Then there was Alpesh. He was busy with another customer considering I was late, but I was happy that he managed to step away to ensure that I was being well taken care of. Another salesman helped out by getting my insurance information and a copy of my license. This was a total team experience even right down to the finance guy and Ray, the young man who cleaned the car up for my arrival. I was inpresssed.
Daniel1 year agoThey are extremely friendly and really make an effort to answer all my questions and concerns involving my Porsche. They are very competitive on prices and labour rates.
Vinny a1 year agoTHIS PLACE IS FANTASTIC!!! I had a 2011 911s, in excellent condition. I live in New Hampshire and started out with the Porsche dealers here and worked my way south. After every Porsche dealer in NH, MA, CT, NY and NJ tried to steal my car I talked to Jamie from Porsche Deleware. From the start it was very easy to communicate, very nice and offered me what my car was really worth. The Porsche 911 c4s that I was purchasing was also very fairly priced. My next concern was, I'm driving 7 hours, will the car be different then advertised? Jamie gave me a thorough run down on the car and it was better then what I anticipated. My last concern was were they going to trap me at the dealership for hours like I had been in the past at another place. Jamie assured me I'd be in and out. Once again he delivered as promised. I was in and out of there in around 30 minutes. Overall I would say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had and there have been many. I will 100% make the trip down there again for my next Porsche.
Jj2 years agoAlways so simple and quick to get my car looked at and serviced.
Jay Acosta2 years agoThe purchase of my 911 S was smooth and exceptional. The team at Porsche is knowledgeable, courteous and they are thorough professionals. It was a joy to to deal with such great individuals. Sean, David and Brandon are fantastic and they made my experience such a pleasure.
Mindyg2 weeks agoI just got my Cayman S and I worked with Dave Szymanski he was incredibly professional and competent. Dave made buying my car easy and was able to get me the deal I was searching for. I’m pretty picky with my cars and told him what I was looking for he made it happen fast. everything Dave promised he followed through with which I appreciate. I highly recommend working with Dave he is amazing and this is a fantastic dealership.
Paul_K2 years agoI would highly recommend Porsche of Delaware's service department. Mike Adam's approach was very professional and the overall service experience was great compared to the best service experiences I had in the past for any of my other cars including that of Lexus.
maugust12 years agoFrom the initial phone call to driving away in my new car the experience was amazing! I was treated like I was a family member.
Karina Barzousky2 years agoToday I purchased a boxster from Porsche of Delaware that I found online three days ago. I cannot express what a pleasant and easy transaction this was. Brandon was awesome! From answering my questions, sending me photos, texting me with updates, having the car ready on arrival and all the way through the purchase process. We were in at 10.15 and out by 12.30 with the car! Very happy with this experience. This is my 13th car and b y far the most pleasant. Highly recommend!
rdcashmere2 years agoThe service manager, Mike Adams, is a true professional. I would recommend all Porsche owners to service their cars with Mike at Porsche of Delaware.
DANEST2 years agoPurchased the tire/wheel repair insurance when I bought the car last month, and found a screw in my tire. All good. Service was excellent.
ScottyKenneth2 years agoGreat bunch of guys. Transaction was quick and easy. Would go to them again. Communication was good. Would recommend them to everyone. Both John Mase and Mike Adams did an excellent job.
ian wright2 years agoEasy to book, great staff, very helpful and straightforward communications. So good I hardly even looked at the bill! Sales staff (Niccole) also extremely helpful.
DS CAYMAN2 years agoNicole was exceptional, my experience could not have been better. She was knowledgable, patient, and very outgoing, the entire experience was relaxing and zero pressure. Felt like I was sitting in my living room hanging out with friends. Sean too was very helpful and a critical part of making the deal work for me. See you for the next one. Sincerely Daniel Shea by the way this car is AWESOME, WOW
Boxster3042 years agoI was very pleased with the service provided by Mike Adams. He has always been very professional and honors his commitments. Mike is very knowledgeable and provides excellent advice on how best to maintain my Boxster in optimum operating condition. I trust Mike- which unfortunately is something I can rarely say today when it comes to car service and repair.
2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE LUX VIN: SALSK2D4XBA288935, #R1195, 12/17 MPG Price $18,883 $318/mo
2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE VIN: SALSF2D43BA709253, #R1186, 12/17 MPG Price $19,998 $339/mo