2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Dark Olive Metallic Stock # DP1484, WP1AC29PX6LA91484, Turbo Gas V8 4.5L/275 engine, Automatic, 18, Dark Olive Metallic exterior
At a Glance
Dark Olive Metallic
Turbo Gas V8 4.5L/275
6-Speed Automatic w/OD
13/18 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: Cayenne
- Trim: Turbo
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Dark Olive Metallic
- Interior: Havanna/Sand Beige
- Doors: 4
- Stock: DP1484
- Model number: 9PAAF1
- VIN #: WP1AC29PX6LA91484
- Mileage: 79089
- Engine: Turbo Gas V8 4.5L/275
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Upholstery: 1
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
*RARE FIND*TURBO CAYENNE, MOONROOF*, FRONT AND REAR FLOOR MATS, ROOF RAILS, 6 DISC CD CHANGER, DARK OLIVE METALLIC COLOR, TURBO POWER KIT, SPORT SEATS WITH MEMORY, LIGHT WOOD STEERING WHEEL, LIGHT COMFORT PACKAGE, SATELLITE RADIO, ***TECH ART KIT***MUST SEE!, PLEASE CONTACT MICHAEL DIDIO FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, ORIGINAL MSRP WAS $122,710, Cayenne Turbo, 4.5L 8-Cylinder SMPI Turbocharged DOHC, AWD. 2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Dark Olive MetallicOdometer is 25899 miles below market average!Awards: * 2006 KBB.com Best Resale Value AwardsPorsche Delaware is the newest member of the Piazza Auto Group. Our focus is to provide the highest quality service to create lifetime customer. We are committed to long-term growth which can only happen with your complete satisfaction.
- Rain-sensing front wipers w/heated washer nozzles
- Roof rails
- Integrated front fog lights
- Pwr heated retractable mirrors
- Heated windshield washers
- Heat-insulating laminated glass w/enhanced reflectivity, rear privacy glass
- Bi-Xenon headlamps w/dynamic leveling, washers, dynamically controlled static cornering light
- Rear window wiper/washer w/delay
- Pwr tailgate latch
- Cruise Control
- Trip Computer
- Pwr door locks
- HomeLink garage door opener
- Pwr windows
- Front/rear reading lamps
- Automatic climate control w/dual front passenger controls-inc: auto air recirculation system w/air quality sensor, particle/pollen/carbon filter
- Stainless steel door entry guard & pedal pads
- Alarm system with ultrasonic interior surveillance, inclination sensor
- (6) aux pwr outlets
- Dual front/rear adjustable cup holders
- Electronic immobilizer w/in-key transponder
- Leather-wrapped shift lever
- Lockable air conditioned glovebox & front passenger seat storage compartment
- Front/rear parking assist system
- Aluminum-look interior
- 60/40 split folding heated rear seats
- Iluminated vanity mirrors
- Bose AM/FM radio-inc: CD player, 14-speakers, subwoofer, MP3 capability
- PCM info & navigation system
- Heated multifunction 3-spoke steering wheel w/pwr adjustment
- Smooth Leather 12-way pwr heated comfort front bucket seats w/enhanced memory
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Porsche stability management (PSM)
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system
- 26.4 gallon fuel tank
- Rear independent multi-link suspension
- 6-speed Tiptronic S transmission w/OD
- Dry sump lubrication w/dual oil pickup
- Fully galvanized steel body w/integrated frame
- 4-wheel vented disc brakes w/6-piston front/4-piston rear aluminum fixed calipers
- Wheel center caps w/monochrome Porsche crest
- P255/55ZR18 tires
- Porsche Traction Management (PTM) permanent all-wheel drive
- Brake pad wear sensors w/in dash warning light
- Front independent double wishbone suspension
- Resonance-tube induction
- VarioCam variable valve timing
- 4.5L DOHC SMPI aluminum twin-turbocharged 32-valve V8 engine
- 18" x 8" Turbo alloy wheels
- Servotronic speed-sensitive pwr steering system
- (4) exhaust outlets in matte silver finish
- 18" collapsible spare tire
- Air suspension w/self-leveling ride height control, Porsche active suspension management (PASM)
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- Front side-impact airbags
- Side-guard door beams
- Driver & front passenger frontal airbags
- 3-point seat belts w/pretensioners, front force limiters
- Child seat UCRA anchors on outer rear seats
- Front airbag deactivation
Michael jeffries1 year agoAlpesh, Adrian and Richie ....gave me the best experience that I ever had at a car dealership....very professional and worked extremely hard and tactful to get me approved ....once I get my car my sister and my nephew went back two days later and they got them approved for a car as well...I highly recommend this dealership and there sales team
rbroming1 year agoSuper friendly staff. not pushy, VERY cordial! loved my experience!
Keesha1 year agoService department was very friendly. The service department always takes the time to explain the issues with my vehicle. The detailed reports are helpful as well.
William1 year agoMy car was picked up, serviced, I received a follow up call and the car was delivered back to me washed & vacuumed.
Matt1 year agoMegan and Steve (Parts Mgr.) always went out of their way to assist us. Megan is a very special person. She is professional, efficient and knowledgeable. We absolutely love her. Steve always brings a wonderful smile. He is a wonderful person and a friend to the customers. We love your coffee, cold water bottle and the snacks while waiting for our vehicles.
Allen1 year agoThe entire team was professional. Several people helped me to complete my Porsche Delaware experience. It all started with Adrian, the GM, who was candid, professional, and extremely conscious of my limited time. He made sure I got all the support I needed to complete the sale and get out the door. Then there was Alpesh. He was busy with another customer considering I was late, but I was happy that he managed to step away to ensure that I was being well taken care of. Another salesman helped out by getting my insurance information and a copy of my license. This was a total team experience even right down to the finance guy and Ray, the young man who cleaned the car up for my arrival. I was inpresssed.
Daniel1 year agoThey are extremely friendly and really make an effort to answer all my questions and concerns involving my Porsche. They are very competitive on prices and labour rates.
Vinny a1 year agoTHIS PLACE IS FANTASTIC!!! I had a 2011 911s, in excellent condition. I live in New Hampshire and started out with the Porsche dealers here and worked my way south. After every Porsche dealer in NH, MA, CT, NY and NJ tried to steal my car I talked to Jamie from Porsche Deleware. From the start it was very easy to communicate, very nice and offered me what my car was really worth. The Porsche 911 c4s that I was purchasing was also very fairly priced. My next concern was, I'm driving 7 hours, will the car be different then advertised? Jamie gave me a thorough run down on the car and it was better then what I anticipated. My last concern was were they going to trap me at the dealership for hours like I had been in the past at another place. Jamie assured me I'd be in and out. Once again he delivered as promised. I was in and out of there in around 30 minutes. Overall I would say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had and there have been many. I will 100% make the trip down there again for my next Porsche.
Jj2 years agoAlways so simple and quick to get my car looked at and serviced.
Jay Acosta2 years agoThe purchase of my 911 S was smooth and exceptional. The team at Porsche is knowledgeable, courteous and they are thorough professionals. It was a joy to to deal with such great individuals. Sean, David and Brandon are fantastic and they made my experience such a pleasure.
Mindyg2 weeks agoI just got my Cayman S and I worked with Dave Szymanski he was incredibly professional and competent. Dave made buying my car easy and was able to get me the deal I was searching for. I’m pretty picky with my cars and told him what I was looking for he made it happen fast. everything Dave promised he followed through with which I appreciate. I highly recommend working with Dave he is amazing and this is a fantastic dealership.
Paul_K2 years agoI would highly recommend Porsche of Delaware's service department. Mike Adam's approach was very professional and the overall service experience was great compared to the best service experiences I had in the past for any of my other cars including that of Lexus.
maugust12 years agoFrom the initial phone call to driving away in my new car the experience was amazing! I was treated like I was a family member.
Karina Barzousky2 years agoToday I purchased a boxster from Porsche of Delaware that I found online three days ago. I cannot express what a pleasant and easy transaction this was. Brandon was awesome! From answering my questions, sending me photos, texting me with updates, having the car ready on arrival and all the way through the purchase process. We were in at 10.15 and out by 12.30 with the car! Very happy with this experience. This is my 13th car and b y far the most pleasant. Highly recommend!
rdcashmere2 years agoThe service manager, Mike Adams, is a true professional. I would recommend all Porsche owners to service their cars with Mike at Porsche of Delaware.
DANEST2 years agoPurchased the tire/wheel repair insurance when I bought the car last month, and found a screw in my tire. All good. Service was excellent.
ScottyKenneth2 years agoGreat bunch of guys. Transaction was quick and easy. Would go to them again. Communication was good. Would recommend them to everyone. Both John Mase and Mike Adams did an excellent job.
ian wright2 years agoEasy to book, great staff, very helpful and straightforward communications. So good I hardly even looked at the bill! Sales staff (Niccole) also extremely helpful.
DS CAYMAN2 years agoNicole was exceptional, my experience could not have been better. She was knowledgable, patient, and very outgoing, the entire experience was relaxing and zero pressure. Felt like I was sitting in my living room hanging out with friends. Sean too was very helpful and a critical part of making the deal work for me. See you for the next one. Sincerely Daniel Shea by the way this car is AWESOME, WOW
Boxster3042 years agoI was very pleased with the service provided by Mike Adams. He has always been very professional and honors his commitments. Mike is very knowledgeable and provides excellent advice on how best to maintain my Boxster in optimum operating condition. I trust Mike- which unfortunately is something I can rarely say today when it comes to car service and repair.