2018 Porsche 911 Carrera
Black Stock # 180132, WP0AA2A99JS105541, Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded H-6 3.0 L/182 engine, 7-Speed, 29, Black exterior
At a Glance
Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded H-6 3.0 L/182
20/29 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: New
- Model: 911
- Trim: Carrera
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Black
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 2
- Stock: 180132
- Model number: 991110
- VIN #: WP0AA2A99JS105541
- Engine: Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded H-6 3.0 L/182
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Upholstery: Leather
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
PDK*20 INCH CARRERA S WHEELS, LANE CHANGE ASSIST, PORSCHE ENTRY AND DRIVE, ELECTRIC SLIDE/TILT SUNROOF, BOSE SURROUND SOUND, PREMIUM PACKAGE, SPORT CHRONO PACKAGE, WHEELS PAINTED IN BLACK SATIN, INSTRUMENT DIALS IN RACING YELLOW, SEAT BELTS IN RACING YELLOW. 2018 Porsche 911 CarreraPorsche Delaware is the newest member of the Piazza Auto Group. Our focus is to provide the highest quality service to create lifetime customer. We are committed to long-term growth which can only happen with your complete satisfaction.
- Wheels w/Silver Accents w/Locks
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Light Tinted Glass
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Power Spoiler
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Washer and Delay-Off
- Wheels: 8.5J x 19" Fr/11.5J x 19" Rr Carrera -inc: elegant dual 5-spoke design
- Tires: 235/40ZR19 Fr & 295/35ZR19 Rr -inc: Performance summer
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Sport Leather Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Valet Function
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- Air Filtration
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Oil Level, Oil Temperature, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Fixed Rear Windows
- Partial Leather Seat Trim
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Front Map Lights
- Cargo Space Lights
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- Front Center Armrest
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Full Alcantara Simulated Suede Headliner
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Illuminated Ignition Switch
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console, Rear Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate and Windows
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 50-50 Folding Bucket Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Radio: Porsche Communication Management (PCM) -inc: online navigation module, SiriusXM satellite radio and HD Radio receiver, Connect Plus including 4G LTE capability w/in-vehicle WiFi Hotspot, Navigation and Infotainment Services (Real Time Traffic, News, Weather, etc), PCM Connect App Services (contacts, calendar, Napster), Car Connect Services (vehicle locator, remote door lock, etc), Apple CarPlay, sound package plus sound system featuring 8 speakers, 150 watt output, universal audio interface (AUX-IN, USB, iPod) and Bluetooth hands-free mobile phone connection using Hands Free Profile (HFP)
- 4-Way Power Sport Seats -inc: electric backrest angle and seat height adjustment and mechanical adjustment of fore/aft position
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, In-Dash Mounted Single CD, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack, Radio Data System, DVD-Audio, External Memory Control and 11 Gb Internal Memory
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Adaptive Suspension
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 16.9 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 175 Amp Alternator
- 3.09 Axle Ratio
- 80-Amp/Hr 450CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- 4133# Gvwr 980# Maximum Payload
- Transmission: 7-Speed Manual
- Engine: Twin-Turbocharged 3.0L Boxer 6 Cylinder
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- ParkAssist Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags w/Passenger Off Switch
- Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
Michael jeffries1 year agoAlpesh, Adrian and Richie ....gave me the best experience that I ever had at a car dealership....very professional and worked extremely hard and tactful to get me approved ....once I get my car my sister and my nephew went back two days later and they got them approved for a car as well...I highly recommend this dealership and there sales team
rbroming1 year agoSuper friendly staff. not pushy, VERY cordial! loved my experience!
Keesha1 year agoService department was very friendly. The service department always takes the time to explain the issues with my vehicle. The detailed reports are helpful as well.
William1 year agoMy car was picked up, serviced, I received a follow up call and the car was delivered back to me washed & vacuumed.
Matt1 year agoMegan and Steve (Parts Mgr.) always went out of their way to assist us. Megan is a very special person. She is professional, efficient and knowledgeable. We absolutely love her. Steve always brings a wonderful smile. He is a wonderful person and a friend to the customers. We love your coffee, cold water bottle and the snacks while waiting for our vehicles.
Allen1 year agoThe entire team was professional. Several people helped me to complete my Porsche Delaware experience. It all started with Adrian, the GM, who was candid, professional, and extremely conscious of my limited time. He made sure I got all the support I needed to complete the sale and get out the door. Then there was Alpesh. He was busy with another customer considering I was late, but I was happy that he managed to step away to ensure that I was being well taken care of. Another salesman helped out by getting my insurance information and a copy of my license. This was a total team experience even right down to the finance guy and Ray, the young man who cleaned the car up for my arrival. I was inpresssed.
Daniel1 year agoThey are extremely friendly and really make an effort to answer all my questions and concerns involving my Porsche. They are very competitive on prices and labour rates.
Vinny a1 year agoTHIS PLACE IS FANTASTIC!!! I had a 2011 911s, in excellent condition. I live in New Hampshire and started out with the Porsche dealers here and worked my way south. After every Porsche dealer in NH, MA, CT, NY and NJ tried to steal my car I talked to Jamie from Porsche Deleware. From the start it was very easy to communicate, very nice and offered me what my car was really worth. The Porsche 911 c4s that I was purchasing was also very fairly priced. My next concern was, I'm driving 7 hours, will the car be different then advertised? Jamie gave me a thorough run down on the car and it was better then what I anticipated. My last concern was were they going to trap me at the dealership for hours like I had been in the past at another place. Jamie assured me I'd be in and out. Once again he delivered as promised. I was in and out of there in around 30 minutes. Overall I would say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had and there have been many. I will 100% make the trip down there again for my next Porsche.
Jj2 years agoAlways so simple and quick to get my car looked at and serviced.
Jay Acosta2 years agoThe purchase of my 911 S was smooth and exceptional. The team at Porsche is knowledgeable, courteous and they are thorough professionals. It was a joy to to deal with such great individuals. Sean, David and Brandon are fantastic and they made my experience such a pleasure.
Mindyg2 weeks agoI just got my Cayman S and I worked with Dave Szymanski he was incredibly professional and competent. Dave made buying my car easy and was able to get me the deal I was searching for. I’m pretty picky with my cars and told him what I was looking for he made it happen fast. everything Dave promised he followed through with which I appreciate. I highly recommend working with Dave he is amazing and this is a fantastic dealership.
Paul_K2 years agoI would highly recommend Porsche of Delaware's service department. Mike Adam's approach was very professional and the overall service experience was great compared to the best service experiences I had in the past for any of my other cars including that of Lexus.
maugust12 years agoFrom the initial phone call to driving away in my new car the experience was amazing! I was treated like I was a family member.
Karina Barzousky2 years agoToday I purchased a boxster from Porsche of Delaware that I found online three days ago. I cannot express what a pleasant and easy transaction this was. Brandon was awesome! From answering my questions, sending me photos, texting me with updates, having the car ready on arrival and all the way through the purchase process. We were in at 10.15 and out by 12.30 with the car! Very happy with this experience. This is my 13th car and b y far the most pleasant. Highly recommend!
rdcashmere2 years agoThe service manager, Mike Adams, is a true professional. I would recommend all Porsche owners to service their cars with Mike at Porsche of Delaware.
DANEST2 years agoPurchased the tire/wheel repair insurance when I bought the car last month, and found a screw in my tire. All good. Service was excellent.
ScottyKenneth2 years agoGreat bunch of guys. Transaction was quick and easy. Would go to them again. Communication was good. Would recommend them to everyone. Both John Mase and Mike Adams did an excellent job.
ian wright2 years agoEasy to book, great staff, very helpful and straightforward communications. So good I hardly even looked at the bill! Sales staff (Niccole) also extremely helpful.
DS CAYMAN2 years agoNicole was exceptional, my experience could not have been better. She was knowledgable, patient, and very outgoing, the entire experience was relaxing and zero pressure. Felt like I was sitting in my living room hanging out with friends. Sean too was very helpful and a critical part of making the deal work for me. See you for the next one. Sincerely Daniel Shea by the way this car is AWESOME, WOW
Boxster3042 years agoI was very pleased with the service provided by Mike Adams. He has always been very professional and honors his commitments. Mike is very knowledgeable and provides excellent advice on how best to maintain my Boxster in optimum operating condition. I trust Mike- which unfortunately is something I can rarely say today when it comes to car service and repair.